Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Obama Deception

The Obama Deception is a movie , made by a guy called Alex Jones , famous for being a conspiracy theorist . I was curious when I saw the title , even more after watching the trailer , and stunned when I started watching it . It is one hell of a shocker . For instance , Obama said that there would be a cap($500,000) on the salary of those executives , whose companies have been bailed out by the Government . The movie says that this rule is applicable for those companies only which are growing and coming up , i.e. no cap for those which have already been bailed out . Apparently , this was in the fine print. This movie is full of whoppers . God knows what the truth is . Just watch it , even if to get a few kicks out of it . Now I shall go , finish the movie , and go gaga over it . :)

10 comments:

Indyeah said...

hmmm I have to get the movie now:)

OG said...

I did not know about this.... :) let me see it now.... Thanks!! will comment after watching it....

Anonymous said...

There is 12 parts. I need time to watch it. :)

Anyone who watches it fully, please do a post on it. He..he..I can just read it. So lazy!

Anonymous said...

mmm,interesting..Will watch it for sure...

I second solilo ;-)

Anonymous said...

Kislay, it seems you have just been selected to watch all 12 parts and write a detailed review.
Congratulations!

Quirky Indian

aShyCarnalKid said...

I have the movie . Don't ask me how . But it is a 2 hour movie . The link I gave is the whole thing , and not in parts . Anyways , I have seen about 45 minutes till now , and my head is reeling . Will think about doing the post guys . :)

Nam said...

Just trying to "dialogue with the Moderate Taliban" was a great deception to me.... this guy ain't gonna last...

aShyCarnalKid said...

@Nam
Is he responsible for that as well ?

Indian Home Maker said...

Hey Kislay I second (or third, fourth lol)Solilo and Nimmy ... please do a post on this movie, but I am going to definitely try to watch it too, you have aroused our curiosity.

aShyCarnalKid said...

@IHM
Seems that I will have do some work and write a post !